- The administrator of your personal data is the University of Warsaw with headquarters at Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warsaw. You can contact the administrator by selecting one of the forms of contact available on the website: https://www.uw.edu.pl/kontakt/.
- The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer supervising the correctness of personal data processing, which can be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- A. arrange virtual seminars or workshops by the Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling of the University of Warsaw (ICM),
- B. provide informational and promotional newsletter by ICM,
- C. [speakers only] record and take photos of your personal image for promotional materials that will be published on the ICM website and in social media – the relevant profiles of ICM at Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- D. collecting statistical data on participation in conference panels – only for ICM.
- Data collected will be processed on the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) respectively to:
- – Art. 6 par. 1 point (b) and (f) for points 3.A. and 3.B of this Clause;
- – Art. 6 par. 1 point (a) for point 3.C and 3.D. of this Clause;
- Providing data marked as mandatory consent is necessary for virtual seminars or workshops attendance agreement.
- Data such as photos, movies, names, last names, affiliations will be processed by Facebook and LinkedIn portals as they will be published on profiles of ICM. In order to access to virtual event data such as names, last names, affiliations, emails, countries will be processed by:
- ClickMeeting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at ul. Arkońska 6/A4, 80-387 Gdansk, Poland, Company no. (KRS) 0000604194, VAT ID no. (NIP) 5842747535 – appropriate agreement is signed.
- Blu Experience sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Krakowie, przy ul. Warszawskiej 15, 31-155 Kraków, wpisaną do rejestru przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego przez Sąd Rejonowy dla Krakowa – Śródmieścia w Krakowie Wydział XI Gospodarczy KRS pod numerem 0000495773, NIP: 9452177517, REGON: 123030655 – appropriate agreement is signed.
Another data will not be available to another external entities, except for cases required by law;
- Data collected on the basis of Art. 6 par. 1 point (a), (b) and (f) of GDPR will be processed until the objective has been achieved, including the period of time resulting from legal regulations in the scope of accounting. Data collected on the basis of consent will be collected until the intended purpose is achieved or until consent is withdrawn;
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify them as well as (on the terms set out by the GDPR) the right to remove, limit processing, the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you feel that the processing violates the provisions of the general data protection regulation;
- In the case of additional information regarding the processing of your personal data as part of an organized seminars or workshops, you can contact us: